Corks & Kegs is Washington County's premier craft beer festival and has become an annual statement for the tri-state region. This year the event is Aug. 26-27.
This two-day festival welcomes craft beer, wine and spirits enthusiasts to Hollywood Casino at the Meadows to taste and savor goodies all weekend. Offering a variety of beverages including sours, ciders, IPAs, ales, locally-made wine and regional spirits, anyone looking to sample new options will not be disappointed.
In addition to the libations, the event also offers dozens of food trucks, live entertainment, local shopping options and a classic car cruise, which happens on Sunday, Aug. 27.
This event is welcome to all ages; however, only attendees 21+ will be able to enter the beer and wine sampling tents.
Where to StayBack to Top of List
If you’re planning on attending Corks & Kegs and are looking for some lodging options close to the action, here are some nearby recommendations.
- Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Hollywood Casino at the Meadows, in walking distance from the festival with options for fine dining and access to drinks and local brews
- DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton, a full-service hotel that offers live entertainment on the weekend and is less than a mile from the event location
- Courtyard by Marriott, also located near Tanger Outlets Pittsburgh and the Hollywood Casino at the Meadows, this hotel offers guests a complimentary shuttle and breakfast, as well as being right across the street from the event
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, which is a contemporary-style hotel that offers an indoor pool and fitness center located within half-a-mile from the event
Where to EatBack to Top of List
In case you're in the mood for something other than the food trucks at the event, take a look at these nearby restaurants:
- Bistecca Steakhouse and Wine Bar, which offers classic steakhouse fare with options such as angus beef, prime and dry aged steaks
- Markook Authentic Mediterranean Eats, which offers healthy and flavorful Mediterranean options
- Maxwell’s Restaurant & Lounge, which offers classic eats and live music
- Pig and Fire House of Barbeque, which offers traditional and new-wave barbeque options, as well as hefty cocktail and draft menu
- Seafood Tango, which offers traditional Louisiana-style cajun and boils
- Napoli’s, a third generation Italian restaurant that offers traditional and homemade Italian fare
- Fortuitea Cafe and Bakery, which offers a variety of vegan and gluten free dining options, as well as hundreds of loose teas
Other ActivitiesBack to Top of List
If you are seeking to take a break from the festivities during the weekend and wish to experience a different kind of local activity, Washington County offers something for everyone:
- Grab a coffee at Crazy Horse Coffee
- Shop at Tanger Outlets Pittsburgh for goodies for the entire family
- Visit nearby locally-owned boutiques and stores like Vintage Grace Boutique, Phin's Sea Of Deals, Accents of the Quail and Iddy Biddy Fashions
- Stop at Steel City Harley-Davidson to shop and see their displays
- Go bowling or hit the slots at the Hollywood Casino at the Meadows
- Catch a game or place your bets at the Sportsbook at Hollywood Casino at the Meadows