PENNSYLVANIA ARTS AND CRAFTS CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL
OCTOBER 20-22, 28-29, 2023
Get an early start on your Christmas decorating and holiday shopping! Browse and shop over
210 exhibit spaces with an abundance of arts, crafts and foods in six heated buildings!
See many of the region's best artists and craftsmen displaying their finest crafts including functional and decorative wood, embellished clothing, personalized Christmas ornaments, seasonal floral arrangements, stained glass, jewelry, fabric decor, scented candles, unique gift items, decorative flags, soft sculpture, personalized signs, pet treats & collars, purses and more!
Sample and sip from pre-packaged food vendors including dips & drink mixes, toffee, candies, fudge, truffles, cinnamon roasted nuts, freshly popped kettle korn, strudel and baked goods! Enjoy a feast of festival foods sure to satisfy the heartiest of appetites!
Free Musical Performances By
- Trinity High School Chorus: Friday, October 20 from 12:00-12:30PM & 1:00-1:30PM
- American Pie Oldies Band: Saturday, October 21 & Sunday, October 22 from Noon-2:30PM
- Part Time Cowboys: Saturday, October 28 from Noon-2:30PM
- Shelly McCombie Duo: Sunday, October 29 from Noon-2:30PM
For the Kids
- Photos with Santa & Mrs. Claus: Saturdays from 10:00AM-5:00PM and Sundays from 11:00AM-4:00PM
- Pennsylvania Trolley Museum Trolley Rides: All 5 Days!