About the EventBack to Top of List
There will be a rumble and a roar on Main Street in Washington on August 26 as motorcyclists from all over converge on the streets of Washington and the Famer’s Market Pavilion. Motorcycle enthusiasts and connoisseurs will be able to partake in a variety of special events featured during the one-day event Rally on Main.
There will be live music, food trucks, vendors, a best of show motorcycle competition featuring various categories and classes including a grand champion motorcycle selected by a panel of judges, and various activities at downtown businesses. An estimated 2,000 motorcycles gathered on Main Street in 2022 and an even larger crowd is expected this year.
Best of Show Competition Categories
Best In Show $500 (Grand Champion)
Best of Show Entry Fee is $25.00 and includes a reserved numbered parking spot all other entries are free.
A charity Poker Run will meet at Washington Wild Things Park with registration beginning at 10 AM One Washington Federal Way Washington, PA 15301. Entry Fee is $25.00, portion of the proceeds will benefit local charities, Serenity Farms and Always B Smiling
Registration 9:30AM-10:15AM receive first card
Leave Wild Things Park at 10:30AM with Stops at Guntown in Canonsburg and The Bull Penn in Cross Creek.
Guaranteed First place prize of $500 Sponsored by Escajeda Masonry and Chimney
Registration Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rally-on-main-poker-run-tickets-660655196477
Live Entertainment Schedule Farmers Pavilion
The Marks Brothers
Vendors and Sponsors can register by emailing to email@example.com or calling 724-413-3138 vendors spots start at $75 and food trucks spots at $150
Downtown Businesses that would like to participate in activities can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmed Food Vendors
- Due Pizza
- Gil’s Pit Beef
- The Smoke Wagon
- Bali Bros.
- Cool Treatz
- Ash and Kris’ Food Truck
- Salt and Pepper
- Ed’s Taco Truck
- Frost Fairy
- Wood Stoked BBQ
- Chuck’s Cheese Steaks and Brick of Fries
- Yar B-Q
- Nicky’s Hot Dogs
- State Fair Mini Donuts
Where to StayBack to Top of List
If you’re planning on heading to downtown Washington for this year’s event and are looking for lodging options, Washington County offers a variety of top-notch overnight accommodations.
- Courtyard by Marriott - Located across the street from Hollywood Casino at the Meadows and offers complimentary shuttle, breakfast, and Starbucks coffee
- DoubleTree by Hilton - A full-service facility featuring Maxwell's Restaurant, with live weekend entertainment in the lounge
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott - Offers spacious and modern suites, a fitness center, and indoor pool a shirt drive from downtown Washington
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Washington/Meadowlands - Features a pillow top mattress, 42” HDTV, free Wi-Fi, microwave and mini refrigerator
- Days Inn by Wyndham - Offers 104 newly renovated rooms with microwave & refrigerators, free Internet & continental breakfast
Where to EatBack to Top of List
If you’re spending your day in downtown Washington and are craving something other than food truck food, there are a variety of local eateries to consider.
- Shorty's Lunch - This long-standing diner is famous for their chili topped hot dogs, hamburgers and gravy fries. Enjoy the old-school diner booths while overlooking Main Street in downtown Washington.
- President's Pub - This local pub features a bar with 24 taps pouring craft beer, along with wine and signature pre-Prohibition-style cocktails.
- Hog Father's BBQ - This local BBQ joint offers an old-fashioned barbeque-centric menu, with award-winning items such as ribs, pulled pork and mac & cheese.
- Cretan Gyros - Come hungry for Greek cuisine and huge portions. If you’re up for a foodie challenge, ask them about their Mount Olympus Challenge — three gyros, three pounds of fries and a drink in 30 minutes.
Other ActivitiesBack to Top of List
If you need a break from the excitement and are looking for other local activities, Washington County has plenty of other things to discover.
- Grab a drink at Liberty Pole Spirits or the Washington Brewing Company - Liberty Pole Spirits is a locally-owned and run distillery in downtown Washington that produces ultra-premium small batch whiskeys, whereas the Washington Brewing Company produces locally-sourced IPAs and craft beers.
- Cruise around Steel City Harley's 39,000-square-foot dealership in Washington
- Make a “smash” at the Washington Break Room - The Washington Break Room is a locally-owned destination where participants can safely “smash” bottles, TVs, furniture and more.
- Get a taste of history and learn about Washington County’s participation in the Whiskey Rebellion at the Bradford House Museum