About the EventBack to Top of List
The National Duncan Society Antiques and Collectibles Show and Sale takes place on Saturday July 8th, 2023 from 10am-4pm (with a 9am preview) and Sunday July 9th, 2023 from 10am-3pm at the Washington County Fairgrounds: 2151 N.Main St., Washington PA 15301.
This annual event is hosted by the National Duncan Glass Society, a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the artistry and history of Duncan Glass.
The event features antique and collectible vendors from all over the country, offering a wide variety of items for sale, including: glassware, pottery, jewelry, furniture, and other antiques and collectibles. The event also includes educational programs, exhibits, and demonstrations related to antique and collectible hobbies.
The 48th Annual National Duncan Society Antiques and Collectibles Show and Sale is a popular event among collectors, antique dealers, and enthusiasts alike and provides a unique opportunity to learn about and acquire rare and unique items.
Preview Admission is $10 and General Admission is $7. Admission is good for both days.
Where to StayBack to Top of List
There are a range of top-quality hotels available if you intend to visit the 48th Annual National Duncan Society Antiques and Collectibles Show and Sale in Washington County, PA and require accommodation for the night or weekend:
Where to EatBack to Top of List
In case you would like a bite to eat during your visit to the 48th Annual Antiques and Collectibles Show and Sale in Washington County, PA, take a look at these nearby restaurants:
- Elly’s at the Meadowlands for mouth-watering sandwiches, good vibes, specialty cocktails and drink specials.
- Shelley’s Pike Inn Diner for delicious breakfast and home-cooked meals.
- Napoli’s for savory Italian dishes, drinks and a fun family atmosphere.
- Dee Jay’s BBQ Ribs & Grille for flavorful barbeque, legendary ribs and weekend breakfast specials.
- Bacon, Bourbon & Beer for creative bacon-related dishes, craft beer and cocktails in a rustic setting.
- Markook Authentic Mediterranean Eats for Mediterranean-style fast food meals including wraps, grills, shawarma and salads.
Other ActivitiesBack to Top of List
If you are seeking to take a break from the antiquing during that weekend and wish to experience a different kind of local activity, Washington County offers something for everyone: